Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Austin's Postseason Predictions

    Austin Prediction- I choose the Pittsburgh Pirates as the 1 seed in the National League because I believe they can catch the St. Louis Cardinals with there hot pitching. I have the Pittsburgh Pirates losing in the NLDS because the past few years they've made the playoffs, they've lost first round they place. I have the Mets winning the pennant because they have the best pitching starting line up in the MLB. In the American league no one will take over the one seed from the Kansas City Royals. But I do believe that the Kansas City Royals are going to choke in the post season, because they don't look like the same team as last year. The Astros are going to clinch the Wild Card, and lose in the American league championship. I believe the Toronto Blue Jays will win the pennant and the World Series because of their trade pickups of Troy Tulowitzki and David Price. The Toronto Blue Jays have been one of the hottest teams since the All Star break as well. (Click on photo below to view).  

No comments:

Post a Comment