Wednesday, September 30, 2015

User tony_iossi20's Postseason Predictions

Tony_Iossi20
     As we said earlier, please send in your postseason predictions. We will post them and compare them with ours. Today, user tony_iossi20 sent in his predictions based on the postseason picture as of today. He believed that "This is Our Year" for the Chicago Cubs to win it all. Although, I, Nick, am a Chicago Cubs fan, I don't see them getting past the St. Louis Cardinals as viewed in my post a month ago. The St. Louis Cardinals have the best record in baseball and always seem to do well in the playoffs. I do agree with the Toronto Blue Jays making it to the postseason just like tony_iossi20 did because the Blue Jays pitching has been amazing and their offense is too strong to handle on the defensive side. Furthermore, I could see tony_iossi20's postseason predictions happen. I, Austin, believe the Chicago Cubs won't even get past the wild card round against the Pittsburgh Pirates. I believe the St. Louis Cardinals will pass the Pittsburgh Pirates and take on the New York Mets. Although I am deferring tony_iossi20's national league picks, I agree for most part of the American League, especially the Toronto Blue Jays prediction on making the 2015 World Series.

User tony_iossi20's Playoff Prediction Bracket

No comments:

Post a Comment